Facilities Management System
FM Server is an intuitive and browser based suite of integrated facilities management applications that changes the way organisations use FM systems and enables users
to interact remotely through real-time processes.
The X-RM FM Server suite replaces or compliments other property management systems by providing web-based, workflow processes for managing online fault reporting,
planned and project related activity, contractors, internal maintenance teams and other functions in a simple, user friendly and highly configurable manner according to
the specific requirements of individual customers.
The user friendly, process driven interface makes FM Server easy to use by Facilities Managers and contractors alike with minimal training.
FM Server modules include: Reactive Maintenance, Planned & Preventative (project-based) Maintenance, Space Management, Equipment / Asset Register, Asbestos Management,
Condition Survey Management
FM Server provides additional capabilities for:
- PDA / Mobile access solutions - integrated with specific modules to enable real-time data lookup and progress tracking as well as interaction in real-time maintenance management and surveying processes
- Fully integrated Space Planning solutions for corporate clients seeking to project and analyse their space needs and costs
- Catering and Hospitality Management - integrated with all space data, calendar and maintenance activity scheduling processes
- Security Incident Management - integrated with all space data and emergency maintenance processes
- Room Booking - integrated with all space data and all calendar processes
Built in the latest Microsoft .NET and SQL Server technologies FM Server also provides an ideal middleware environment (or hub) for providing client specific solutions that
integrate data from their other systems through a single browser based interface.
Deployed FM Server users in the public and commercial sectors include: Local Authorities, Universities, FM / Property Management companies and Asbestos Surveying companies.
If you have a requirement and would like to see what our FM Server facilities management software can do for your organisation, please contact our sales team for more information and to arrange a meeting.