Asset register and integrated FM processes
The FM Server Asset Management module provides a powerful and flexible database in which all of your asset data is maintained.
Assets can be organised in individual asset registers. For example you can create sub registers for buildings, fixed plant, furniture, IT infrastructure, movable
equipment, portable appliances and vehicles. Assets can also be categorised by user defined types and grouped or identified as part of a particular system. For example,
an may be part of an access control, alarm / CCTV, phone or emergency lighting system.
Further asset information that can be captured and managed in the system includes:
- Location - specific location based on standard space model: site, building, floor and room/space
- General - asset use, age and department responsible
- Acquisition and disposal details - dates, lease and warranty information
- Financial accounting codes - initial cost and default cost codes associated with the asset
- Equipment details - manufacturer, model and serial number information
- Servicer and supplier details - default servicing contractor and contact information
- Safety information - notes, risk, consequence, risk assessment and work permit information
- Documents - upload and manage technical and other documents related to an asset
Tight integration with the Reactive Maintenance and Planned Maintenance modules enables maintenance activities to be tracked against individual assets so that detailed
information is captured, allowing managers to determine the real cost of ownership for any asset or a system comprised of many assets.
Recurring maintenance tasks can also be created and managed for individual asset items or collections of assets. For example routine maintenance or inspections to ensure
statutory compliance. When a recurring task is completed, the next event becomes live in the maintenance process ready for completion in the PPM workflow.
All maintenance activities can be viewed in the Maintenance Calendar enabling managers to review the scheduled and historical maintenance activity for a selected asset or
system for a given week, month or year.
If you have any particular asset management requirements you would like to discuss please contact us